Family

Family

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Hello Chaotic World!

Hello all!  I'm happy to start this little journey with you.

I know that I have done other blogs in the past but this one is going to be more sporadic, more chaotic.  Kind of how my life is!

I have done blogs in the past about just my family, and just cooking and recipes, but this one I want to do so much more with.  This blog I want to dedicate to all the chaotic moms/ dads/ men/ women/ and even children.  This life we have is so busy, and full of stuff we have "to do" that sometimes we forget to embrace the chaos and the busyness that is around us.  I have a hard time doing it as well but I have found that the more I embrace my chaotic life and just start living in the now, the happier I am.
Image result for embrace chaos quote

Let me tell you that I am a huge planner in everything in my life, but sometimes I get so caught up around planning and looking into the future that I forget about the chaotic wonderful present that we get to live in now.

This is why I decided to make this particular blog.  Yes, I will still have recipes and pictures for you to follow, hopefully each week.   One of my favorite things about my job is teaching others to cook so I will try to get a recipe out each week.  I will have pictures of my family, food, friends and everything that makes up my chaotic life because embracing it means being grateful for all that I have been given so far!

I hope you enjoy the ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment